Accounting & Lease Administration
Gauging property performance and efficacy is of utmost important to owners of commercial real estate. We provide comprehensive accounting, leasing and financial reporting and a comprehensive budget analysis with recommendations customized to improve property performance.
- Rent collection (including preparation of tenancy actions).
- Payment and disbursement of authorized bills.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Income statement, balance sheet, receipts/disbursements, aged receivables, rent roll, leasing activity.
- CAM/operating expenses reconciliation.
- “True ups”.
- Quarterly property/investment summaries.
- Preparation of annual budget (and reforecast as needed).